serving as treatment:
- concrete purifier from cement slurry and gloss;
- solution to increase adhesion to concrete of protective and decorative coatings;
- solution for ducts opening and additional colmatant (enhancer of waterproofing, protective and antifungal effect) used during preparation of concrete and other surfaces prior to application of penetrating waterproofing, liquid glass, water repellant and other materials with penetrating effect;
- purifier of corroded reinforcing bars prior to application of repair materials.
serving as additive:
- in a dose of up to 1.36 l/m3 serves as delay composition (delays setting of cement grout and gypsum plater from 40 minutes to 4 hours);
- in a dose from up to 2.4 l/m3 serves as accelerator (accelerates setting of cement grouts for 2.5-4 hours);
Flow rate: Flow rate as treatment depends on the degree of the required treatment and, approximately, makes up 0.01-0.25 l/m2
Packaging: 5 l, 10 l, 20 l, 200 l, 1000 l.
Composition: water solution of functional additives.
Operating concept: Provides uniform distribution of modifying and colmatage additives along the treated porous base. As a result, ducts in base get open, its microroughness is increased, providing increase of the efficiency of penetrating waterproofing and liquid glass, as well as increase of adhesion of applied coat. As additive, depending on dose, it delays or accelerates cement rock hydration processes.
Work sequence: Treated surface is thoroughly cleaned from dirt, grease and other water repelling products. To remove cement slurry it is required to apply basic material to the surface. To remove gloss it is required to prepare working mixture consisting of material and water (generally, 1 l of material per 5 l of water). Apply material mixture to the protected surface at the required rate (using brush or spraying equipment). Reaction time is generally 15-30 minutes. Then it is required to flush the surface with water under pressure or mechanical brush, pressure air. Material does not require additional "neutralizers" as it looses all acid properties when interacting with cement slurry, forming products widely used as fertilizers.